At Sandy Brown, we are leaders with an excellent reputation and a world-class independent acoustic consultancy. We strive to be the best, so we need the best acoustic consultants. That’s why you should join us. We are currently looking for acoustic engineers and senior engineers to join our London and Manchester offices.
We have more than 50 technical staff spread throughout offices in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Belfast and Birmingham working on projects nationally and internationally.
What do Bloomberg, Apple, Google and Amazon have in common? We’ve delivered tailored, top-quality buildings, studios and auditoria acoustic designs to each of them. They told us their aspirations and we helped turn them into reality. Since we were founded in 1969, we’ve completed over 8000 cross-sector projects. Our key clients also include leading architects, developers, engineers as well as many global blue chip companies. We have the experience and the portfolio that makes us leaders in our field.
We’ve delivered some of the most innovative, sustainable and forward-thinking solutions in some of the world’s most iconic landmarks: from The Science Museum to The Royal Albert Hall, the UK Supreme Court and even Battersea Power Station. We work closely with our clients and ensure that they understand how our work will add value to their vision while being conscious of time, cost and the impact on the environment.
To apply for an acoustic engineer role, you should:
• Hold a relevant acoustics degree, or an engineering degree coupled with the Institute of
Acoustics (IoA) Diploma
• Be working toward membership with the Institute of Acoustics (IoA)
• Possess a good technical understanding of acoustics
• Have relevant building acoustics experience.
For senior engineers, you should also:
• Have experience leading small to medium projects
• Be a Member of the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA).
What we offer you
What we offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits
• Remote and flexible working options
• A friendly and supportive environment
• The chance to work on ground-breaking projects
• The opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience.