This site is best viewed in Google Chrome – edition 5.1.281
If you wish to print pages from this website (subject to the Terms and Conditions below) you will achieve best results by selecting landscape paper orientation.
When linking to this site, please do so within a new browser window, never within the frame of another site.
Terms and conditions on the use of this website
1. Use of this site is provided by Sandy Brown Ltd (Sandy Brown) subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Sandy Brown reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
- use the site for inspection purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain
- notify and seek the approval of Sandy Brown to any intended links to the website prior to making such links
- not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of Sandy Brown.
4. Sandy Brown does not warrant that the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
5. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is prohibited without prior authorisation from Sandy Brown.
Some documents and photos have been published on the site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (not Sandy Brown). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents / photographs and on the Credits page of this website).
6. The website may contain links to the websites operated by parties other than Sandy Brown. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Sandy Brown does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. Sandy Brown’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party website, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
7. While Sandy Brown makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
8. Sandy Brown shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
Sandy Brown Ltd
55 Charterhouse Street