- The ANC publishes the Acoustics Ventilation and Overheating (AVO) Guide
- Sandy Brown completes acoustic work for Aberdeen’s new entertainment complex
- 4 Pancras Square: An award-winning development
- Sandy Brown celebrates 50th anniversary at the Royal Albert Hall
- BS EN ISO 3382-3:2012, is it worth the effort?
Situated within the landmark Scottish Provident Building adjacent to Belfast City Hall, this is now our fifth location, joining the group of established offices in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Birmingham.
For many years Sandy Brown have successfully delivered numerous projects around Belfast and its surrounding areas, continuously building on our excellent reputation.
Anchored by Darren McGaghran, the new office will expand our acoustics, noise and vibration consultancy services further across the UK and Ireland. As a result, we are on the lookout for acoustic engineers to join the team.
To get in touch, click here to find our full contact details.