We are delighted to have been part of the team that brought The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA), Scotland’s brand-new state-of-the-art events venue to completion this past summer.
Replacing the former Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC), the £333 million complex covers 48,000 m2 of conference and exhibition halls, P&J Live Arena, hospitality boxes and a contemporary restaurant in addition to two on-site hotels, all within miles of Aberdeen International Airport.
Last month, Craig Simpson and Gordon Dolbear from our Edinburgh office attended the official opening event co-hosted by clients Henry Boot Developments and Robertson Group, to celebrate years of hard work on a successful design.
It was a privilege to have worked with such a strong team and we hope the redeveloped complex helps support Aberdeen’s economic prosperity for years to come.
Read our case study here.
- Promotion news
- Risk Assessment certificate
- Business continuity relating to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Royal Albert Hall Sound of the Future project
- The ANC publishes the Acoustics Ventilation and Overheating (AVO) Guide
- Sandy Brown celebrates 50th anniversary at the Royal Albert Hall
- Sandy Brown launches new office in Belfast