Business continuity relating to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Royal Albert Hall Sound of the Future project
- The ANC publishes the Acoustics Ventilation and Overheating (AVO) Guide
- Sandy Brown completes acoustic work for Aberdeen's new entertainment complex
- Sandy Brown celebrates 50th anniversary at the Royal Albert Hall
- Sandy Brown launches new office in Belfast
- BS EN ISO 3382-3:2012, is it worth the effort?
- Bloomberg London Stirling Prize winner 2018
We are committed to operating normally as far as is possible amid the threat of Covid-19. Our business continuity plan reflects appropriate action taken in response to emerging government guidance whilst ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all of our staff:
• All staff are working remotely and flexibly and this is being used to ensure continuity of business. All staff have laptops and mobile phones and are able to operate as normal with full remote VPN access to servers, documents, data and specialist software. All staff are able to prepare documents, reports and calculations remotely as well as being able to respond to emails and phone calls. This also includes capability for video conferencing and virtual meetings. All unnecessary face to face meetings are being avoided.
• Our offices will, where permitted by government policy, maintain a minimum staff presence to deal only with essential work that cannot be done remotely. Tissues and hand sanitisers are provided in all our offices and we provide clean places to wash hands with hot water, soap to reduce any spread of the virus.
• Where possible and practical, we will continue to do site surveys and measurements and we are working with our clients and contractors to establish the best approach to this. This will be determined by the need for social distancing, travel restrictions and consideration of the specific site conditions. We will take account of advice from site managers in this regard.
• We will continue to monitor the advice and guidance and will take appropriate action to reduce risks of exposure in the workplace and ensure business continuity.