- Risk Assessment certificate
- Business continuity relating to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Royal Albert Hall Sound of the Future project
- The ANC publishes the Acoustics Ventilation and Overheating (AVO) Guide
- Sandy Brown completes acoustic work for Aberdeen's new entertainment complex
- Sandy Brown celebrates 50th anniversary at the Royal Albert Hall
- Sandy Brown launches new office in Belfast
Bloomberg London – Stirling prize winner 2018. Described by the judges as “a once-in-a-generation project which has pushed the boundaries of research and innovation”.
Foster + Partners wanted excellence in acoustics and to be innovative in its achievement.
This award tops a succession of recent accolades including:
• RIBA Stirling Prize 2018: The people’s vote
• British Council for Offices 2018: Best of the Best
• British Council for Offices 2018: Corporate Workplace
• World’s highest BREEAM-rated major office building
• AV Awards 2018: Corporate/Enterprise Project of the Year
It has been a pleasure to collaborate with designers at the top of their respective fields and to have contributed to the design of this amazing building.