- The ANC publishes the Acoustics Ventilation and Overheating (AVO) Guide
- Sandy Brown completes acoustic work for Aberdeen’s new entertainment complex
- Sandy Brown celebrates 50th anniversary at the Royal Albert Hall
- Sandy Brown launches new office in Belfast
- BS EN ISO 3382-3:2012, is it worth the effort?
4 Pancras Square forms part of the major regeneration of King’s Cross with scores of commercial, residential and leisure spaces across the 67-acre site. Our team worked alongside BAM Construction to deliver the project.
The building is noted for its environmental credentials, centered around solar shading, thermal mass for cooling, passive ventilation and rainwater harvesting to name a few.
RIBA President Ben Derbyshire commented that the “2019 RIBA National Award-winning buildings are innovators and mould-breakers”, applauding the project teams for their combined talent and tenacity.
Sandy Brown congratulates our fellow National Award winners as well as those shortlisted for the 2019 RIBA Stirling Award to be presented in October.
Read our case study here.