Senior Acoustic Engineers for London, Manchester & Engineers in Belfast
At Sandy Brown, we are leaders in the field of acoustics and a world-class independent consultancy with an excellent reputation.
We strive to be the best, so we need the best acoustic consultants.
We are currently looking for senior acoustic engineers to join our London and Manchester offices and for acoustic engineers to work with us in Belfast.
What we offer you
If this sounds good, then email your CV and cover letter to Audrey Raymond at email@example.com
- To apply for the acoustic engineer role, you should:
- • Hold a relevant acoustics degree, or an engineering degree coupled with the Institute of Acoustics (IoA) Diploma
- • Be working toward membership with the Institute of Acoustics (IoA)
- • Possess a good technical understanding of acoustics
- • Have relevant building acoustics experience.
- For senior acoustic engineers:
- • In addition to the above requirements, experience leading small to medium projects will also be required.