Although we do not have current openings, we are always on the lookout for great talent. For speculative applications, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help you along, see our minimum requirements for your application.
- To apply, you should:
- • Hold an acoustics degree or an engineering degree coupled with the Institute of Acoustics (IoA) Diploma
- • Have a relevant level of membership with the Institute of Acoustics (IoA)
- • Possess a good technical understanding of acoustics
- • Have relevant building acoustics experience
- • Have experience leading small to medium projects